Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

My 2016 WWE Clash of Champions Predictions

Contest or not, Who are your picks?!

Pre-Show Women's Match: Nia Jax Vs. Alicia Fox
    Nia Jax

Chris Jericho Vs. Sami Zayn
    Chris Jericho

WWE Cruiserweight Championship: T.J. Perkins* Vs. Brian Kendrick
    T.J. Perkins

Final Match in a Best of 7 Series: Sheamus Vs. Cesaro
    Cesaro

WWE United States Championship: Rusev* Vs. Roman Reigns
    Rusev

WWE Raw Tag Team Championship: The New Day* Vs. The Club
    The Club

WWE Universal Championship: Kevin Owens* Vs. Seth Rollins
    Kevin Owens

WWE Raw Women's Championship Triple Threat Match: Charlotte* Vs. Sasha Banks Vs. Bayley
    Charlotte

*denotes defending champion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

Since the contest seems to be dead...I'll throw mine in here as well :D

Pre-Show Women's Match: Nia Jax Vs. Alicia Fox - Alicia might actually get a move or two in, but Nia ends up squashing her

Chris Jericho
    Vs. Sami Zayn - Zayn breaks Owens clean at Battleground in a MOTY...& since then nothing. I see Jericho getting a shot at Owens before Zayn, so Jericho gets the W & Sami continues to be the "lovable loser"

WWE Cruiserweight Championship: T.J. Perkins* Vs. Brian Kendrick - As great a story as Kendrick is...he is in this match because a)he is a name & b)a vet to lead TJP through a WWE PPV match. TJP shows why he's the champ, taps Kendrick out with the knee-bar

Final Match in a Best of 7 Series: Sheamus Vs. Cesaro - They made such a huge deal about the "0-3" hole, they need to pull the trigger now. Cesaro gets the W, but some kind of mis-leading info/interference screws with his "title shot" & he is on Smackdown in time for No Mercy

WWE United States Championship: Rusev* Vs. Roman Reigns - Can they do another non-finish here? Rusev should not lose the title yet...but he is wrestling a guy that Vince just had beat the Universal Champion on Raw (SMH.) Saying that though, I can't see Vince's man crush being "relegated" to a secondary title. Rusev retains somehow...hopefully :)

WWE Raw Tag Team Championship: The New Day* Vs. The Club - I like the New Day......but the act is going a tad stale. Time to switch the straps to the heels & let them be the dominating team they were in NJPW. New Day can still chase, & Heel champs get Enzo & Cass in the chase as well. Club gets the gold, 2 sweet me!

WWE Universal Championship: Kevin Owens* Vs. Seth Rollins - This match should have me so hyped...but the whole angle feels like "Foley vs HHH feat. Step, 2 guys & a belt." The match will be unreal in the ring, but I'm guessing we get another HHH sighting to help Owens retain & set-up HHH/Rollins

WWE Raw Women's Championship Triple Threat Match: Charlotte* Vs. Sasha Banks Vs. Bayley - Bayley should not win it yet, so only question is do they flip it back to Sasha now that her back is better. It seems we're getting a Charlotte/Dana feud...question is does it need the title? Hotshoting the title is not a great idea, so Charlotte retains by pinning/tapping Bayley despite botched interference from Dana. Sasha gets upset with Bayley & shades towards a heel turn

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since the contest seems to be dead...I'll throw mine in here as well :D

The Powers That Be have jobbed out the contest to Braun Strowman!! And next up will be Nia Jax. Total burial!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Raw Women's Triple Threat Title Match was MOTN for me. I really enjoyed it. I keep picking The Club to FINALLY beat New Day for the Raw Tag Titles and they keep losing! The Cesaro/Sheamus match was great too. Was nice to see a cruiserweight match on a WWE ppv again!!

How did you enjoy CoC last night?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dakidder got 5/8
    And my own picks I got 5/8

Cesaro Vs. Sheamus ended in a No Contest. We had the same picks for each match, BTW.