Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Crazy Day!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@raisingsienna Instagram:

Crazy Day!

So Lawrence Taylor was signing for free at some car dealership in NJ. 1 hr 20 min drive, but it's friggin' LT! He must charge a fortune normally! Then I find out that about 30 minutes away (on the way to LT), Jessie Armstead was signing at a Stop & Shop so I pulled off, printed an 8x10, and made it Armstead just as he was leaving! He signed it and took a pic with me. He also signed a blank piece of 8x10 paper. Then on to LT.

Line was huge, but you'd expect that. He didn't sign any outside items, but the quality of the 8x10s was pretty good (plus it was LT!! He's royalty for us Giant fans!). Signed his name and HOF inscription. I asked him how the hell he played on a broken leg and he said, "That's just the way we did it back then, man" (no mention of coke lol). Also took a pic with me.

Then I noticed a used bookstore and I remembered a bunch of you guys saying such places are pretty good for sigs, so I stopped in and walked out with books signed by Tony Randall, Carrie Fisher, Pat Riley, Bo Jackson and...KAREEM ABDUL JABBAR!

Not bad. Not bad at all :)
    Last edited by zooiiks; 09-24-2016 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Error