Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dergula's Items on eBay

What should I do? What would you do?

I have redeemed a Vladimir Tarensenko SPA Future Watch Auto R/C but has yet to be signed apparently according to Upperdeck.

I have been waiting 2 years....

What should I do? I mean when I broke the box at the card show I actually won a mini stick also signed by Tarensenko that I have hanging above my bar at home..so technically I do have an auto from him.

However this Auto R/C would be sweet. But I'm not sure how long it takes for a guy to sign the card.. :(

What would you do?

SCF Rewards
    Country

If it was me I would keep waiting.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See chris_brown2's Items on eBay

I have redeemed a Vladimir Tarensenko SPA Future Watch Auto R/C but has yet to be signed apparently according to Upperdeck.

I have been waiting 2 years....

What should I do? I mean when I broke the box at the card show I actually won a mini stick also signed by Tarensenko that I have hanging above my bar at home..so technically I do have an auto from him.

However this Auto R/C would be sweet. But I'm not sure how long it takes for a guy to sign the card.. :(

What would you do?

have u had recent contact with Upper Deck regarding the redemption,given that its been 2 years they mayve completely forgotten about it already

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    See JHIA8234's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I would wait. He's started to sign stuff this last year so I imagine he'll get to these soon. The CUP RPA is live so I have to imagine this is at the top of UD's list.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mpc2023's Items on eBay

I would wait, have the same issue. waiting on a Gibson ultimate rc /99 for more than two years

upper deck does way to many redemptions now, kinda annoying

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

have u had recent contact with Upper Deck regarding the redemption,given that its been 2 years they mayve completely forgotten about it already

LOL It's not a one-game wonder. They get asked multiple times weekly about the status of the Tarasenko redemptions, so he's very much on their radar.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I would wait, have the same issue. waiting on a Gibson ultimate rc /99 for more than two years

upper deck does way to many redemptions now, kinda annoying

The players have been getting worse and worse at signing. All licensed card companies have this problem. They have two solutions, produce a redemption card or remove the player from the checklist.

The first solution of redemptions is something we all hate and the companies hate them too. However not removing Crosby, Gretzky, Tarasenko keeps them in the product and UD can work on getting the stuff signed and returned. Redemptions are also included when they KNOW product has been signed and is on the way because it won't be ready for pack out.

On the other side, they can remove players from product checklists and not produce a redemption. While the cards may end up completed and used as replacement, bonus cards, or update sets. Not including the big names who are known for taking forever to sign like Crosby, Tarasenko, Subban, can hurt checklists. While I can't say for Panini, Topps or others. I know Upper Deck has removed players from Checklists when it becomes too much of a problem or if they know if a subset checklist won't be hurt. Much harder to do with rookie lists as the products have become so dominated by rookie content and sets like The Cup, SPA rookies are very important to collectors. That all said, if Upper Deck removed all outstanding cards from their checklists people would be doing nothing but complain about how weak the checklists are, while putting all the blame on Upper Deck and not on the players who don't sign.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I would definitely wait it out! Many others in the same boat as you. And who knows, maybe some collectors will ask for a replacement down the line, making your eventual live copy a little more scarce.

Hoping it will be redeemed soon! And as others have stated, he's signed some stuff this year, so his FWA shouldn't be too long. My guess is that it's UD's next card in line that they want signed from him.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    See aaron417's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'm still and plan to keep waiting on all my Tarasenko redemtions.

As a Blues fan I can tell you that over the past few years Tarasenko has moved, got married and had a Baby in the last three seasons during the off seasons. Players have social lives just as we do. I'm confident he will get it done, just give it time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

IF you wait, it will be a great story. Eventually, somebody will start selling them on eBay and they will go for under $15... so scoop one there if you decide to go for the replacement. Either way, props for holding on to a collection piece this long

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast