Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Legendary Brett Favre Begins Panini Eternal Monday Hall of Fame Tribute Series

Pro Football Hall of Fame member and Green Bay Packers legend Brett Favre is the fitting first choice to launch Panini America’s new weekly Hall of Fame tribute series that begins today on the Panini Eternal on-demand trading card platform. Each Monday for the next 20 weeks, Panini Eternal will launch one new Hall of Fame tribute card with rare variations embedded with genuine precious gems.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2016/...s/#more-155782
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Curious if anyone else has actually gotten a Panini Instant or Eternal card.

I am noticing that the base cards are getting numbered, but they all, as far as I can tell, just say they are 1 OF 78 or 180 or whatever, rather than serially numbered with a slash (/), as in 34/78. (like we are used to.)

My Andy Janovich Orange says 2 OF 50 on the back. Not a slash.

In my experience, art can have 50 copies of a bronze , for example, and there are 50 copies, but they are not individually numbered. Sometimes they are, but often not. It's just of 50 copies.

Cards have taken a different turn with certain numbers being perceived as "better" than others. First, last, & jersey number.

I'd love to see another Orange Janovich card, and see what they put on the back of that one.

Saw a Green Kobe, 1 of 5, but the photo showed no numbering at all! So I am confused on what exactly Panini is doing, and how they are numbering these. The Payton Eternal base is numbered 1 OF 180. Looks like they all say that. Unless every listing is showing the same stock photo.

One guy has a set of the first 31 NFL Instant cards (for $500), but his listing does not show the back of any of them, and is severely lacking in info.

Has anyone else bought a base Instant or Eternal or a parallel of any of these? What number did you get/what does yours say?

I just ordered the Tim Brown HOF Base card! I'm assuming even the base will be a limited number since they are only available for 48 hours all the other variations say they are still available so I wonder what they'll do if no one buys the 1/1 ect?

Quote Originally Posted by bobreaker50 View Post
    I just ordered the Tim Brown HOF Base card! I'm assuming even the base will be a limited number since they are only available for 48 hours all the other variations say they are still available so I wonder what they'll do if no one buys the 1/1 ect?

Those seem to sell rather quickly for the better players on the Instant program.

I have been checking it regularly as it's easy to miss someone you might want.

Got a Paxton Lynch base card yesterday. I am positive I selected USPS, but it came FedEx. It's numbered 1 of 154 in red. So they seem to be numbering at least some of them.

However, I saw an Aqib Talib base for sale on ebay, and it was NOT numbered.

I have a feeling that this program is not selling cards as much as Panini was hoping. They eliminated several of the color versions from the Instant program. Now they only offer a base card, a purple /10, and a black 1/1.

They seem to be tweaking it.

Please post when the Tim Brown comes in, and tell me your thoughts on it. I plan to grab the Broncos when they hit. Doubt I'll go for any diamonds either though.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    Those seem to sell rather quickly for the better players on the Instant program.

I have been checking it regularly as it's easy to miss someone you might want.

Got a Paxton Lynch base card yesterday. I am positive I selected USPS, but it came FedEx. It's numbered 1 of 154 in red. So they seem to be numbering at least some of them.

However, I saw an Aqib Talib base for sale on ebay, and it was NOT numbered.

I have a feeling that this program is not selling cards as much as Panini was hoping. They eliminated several of the color versions from the Instant program. Now they only offer a base card, a purple /10, and a black 1/1.

They seem to be tweaking it.
    Please post when the Tim Brown comes in, and tell me your thoughts on it. I plan to grab the Broncos when they hit. Doubt I'll go for any diamonds either though.
    I will definitely post when it arrives. Go Raiders!

Well it looks like the Tim Brown cards are being listed for a second 48 hours. Just checked the site and they are all still in stock and have about 16 hours left even though the original 48 hr expired Tuesday I think. Not a big deal to me, they must not have gotten very many sold.

Quote Originally Posted by bobreaker50 View Post
    Well it looks like the Tim Brown cards are being listed for a second 48 hours. Just checked the site and they are all still in stock and have about 16 hours left even though the original 48 hr expired Tuesday I think. Not a big deal to me, they must not have gotten very many sold.

I noticed that last night and thought the same thing.

Very few people are buying cards there.

Got the second Paxton Lynch today (in the mailbox this time). Card number 96 (from the Falcons game last week).

This base card says 1 of 69 in red on the back.

So it looks like they are making them to order, and only making what's ordered.

Which makes me glad I didn't order any more of the colored parallels. I think the blue /99 is/was 50 bucks, and this base card has only 69 copies for 10 bucks.

And also makes me wonder even more just how many Andy Janovich orange cards were really printed. Again, mine says 2 of 50, but I am thinking it likely there are only a handful of copies. Far fewer than 50 maybe. Like 5, or 10.

Ehh, maybe they were more popular back in week 1. Hoping they someday release exact print runs of the colored parallels.

But aside from all that, I like them. To have a card from a game I went to just last week in my hand so fast is really cool.

Got the second Paxton Lynch today (in the mailbox this time). Card number 96 (from the Falcons game last week).

Which makes me glad I didn't order any more of the colored parallels. I think the blue /99 is/was 50 bucks, and this base card has only 69 copies for 10 bucks.

And also makes me wonder even more just how many Andy Janovich orange cards were really printed. Again, mine says 2 of 50, but I am thinking it likely there are only a handful of copies. Far fewer than 50 maybe. Like 5, or 10.

Ehh, maybe they were more popular back in week 1. Hoping they someday release exact print runs of the colored parallels.

But aside from all that, I like them. To have a card from a game I went to just last week in my hand so fast is really cool.
    I love the instant idea, I didn't like the picture of the Raiders one they did though. I think it had crabtree catching one of his three touchdowns from the ravens game but the carr photo could have been from any game I can't tell. Hopefully they'll make some playoff ones and the Raiders actually get there.

If you have time can you scan a card front and back if you have time. Thanks!

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast