Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eichel signing UD cards

2. Kronozio
    For $105, you can have Eichel sign your Future Watch Rookie Card! Yay!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I wonder if you would be able to submit at the Toronto Expo?

Interesting. Should produce some sweet cards though! FWA, Canvas YG, etc :)

I even heard of one Eichel collector who's planning to get a BU card signed, which would be really awesome.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Such a bs
    who want leafs sticker on the back of their card??????

If you don't want a Leaf sticker on the back of your card, don't pay Leaf to have Eichel sign it? Pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdmak View Post
    Such a bs
    who want leafs sticker on the back of their card??????
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Saw a pretty great comment about this, that UD could pay the $105 and get Eichel's Cup rookies signed after all. LOL
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

It would be pretty funny..... but in all seriousness, I can't see UD okaying the idea of having Leaf COAs (even if it was just 99 of them) inserted into their marquee product.

They don't need Eichel autograph's anyway. McDavid will drive sales all on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Saw a pretty great comment about this, that UD could pay the $105 and get Eichel's Cup rookies signed after all. LOL
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Yeah it likely isn't something of great interest to them. They've made it this far without Eichel autos, and I don't see him as a driving force for sales really this year in their products.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Maybe this is why someone bought an Eichel Ice Premieres Patch from me today. Had it for 4 or 5 months, no watchers. Today 2 people contacted me about buying it.
    Don't ask me "what's your best price?" Make an offer. If your boss asked you "what's the lowest I can pay you for your work?", would you tell him?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast