Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink BUYING (20) PSA 10 and/or BGS 9.5-10 and/or 1/1s (including "jersey #'d) of ANYONE - Show Me Cards!

NOTE: TITLE IS WRONG ... any PSA or BGS grade is fine, it does not have to be a Gem Mint

Greetings All,

Okay, so here is the deal, I want to buy (20) rookie cards. Each card must be PSA or BGS graded or be a 1/1 (including jersey #'d).

I do NOT have specific players in mind though I prefer either HOF level players or young stars and will consider everything so show me what you have.

I also am looking for low-end cards rather than mid to high-end.

I have PayPal ready and can pay lightning quick.

I'd prefer to pay no more than 87% eBay value, though if I really like the card I could go to full eBay value.

My only requirement is that you guarantee to leave me feedback. I am new to SCF and want to build up my feedback, so if you are one of those folks who don't leave feedback, please don't show me any cards.

Okay, that's all ... LET ME SEE WHAT YOU HAVE :-)
    Last edited by Jameis1of1; 09-27-2016 at 11:02 PM.
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.
    Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

2. Kronozio
    would these fit what you are looking for?
    2006 SAGE HIT JERSEYS #ML MATT LEINART Beckett Graded 9.5 Gem Mint (1 of 3 9.5's, there are no 10's)
    2006 SAGE HIT JERSEYS #MD MAURICE DREW Beckett Graded 9.5 Gem Mint (1 of 2 9.5's, there are no 10's)
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

^ No ... however I would consider PSA and BGS cards in any grade as well.

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.

Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

^ I'll pass on the above but if you have any Ray Lewis PSA or BGS graded RC's of any brand, I'd love to pick one up

NOTE TO MOD: PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD AS I CREATED A NEW ONE THAT IS LESS CONFUSING :-)
    Last edited by Jameis1of1; 09-28-2016 at 01:58 PM.

pm sent

hello, please let me know if you have any interest in the graded card?

Tony

^ Cool card; how much?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast