Senators officially announce ahl club is moving from binghamton to belleville

The 2015-16 campaign was the first since the 1980-81 season that Belleville went without its OHL Bulls, but the departure of the major junior franchise has opened the doors for minor pro hockey to make its way to the city.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/ar...-to-belleville
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    tagging this to read after work
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1038/1151
    1/1's and Plates: 10

Paging @flemingc04 as I'm sure he'll be excited about this
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Awesome for Belleville!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Quote Originally Posted by geschrocks33 View Post
    Paging @flemingc04 as I'm sure he'll be excited about this
    Haha, yeah I even took time off a busy work day to attend the press conference. It was quite exciting to have the announcement that hockey was returning. It sucked when we lost the Belleville Bulls just over a year ago so we're happy to have hockey return. After the press conference I already put a deposit down for season tickets.

I'm not a Sens fan by any means (I'm Oilers & Leafs for anyone wondering), but I'll support someone who wants to move a hockey team here. The Sens decided to buy the Binghamton Senators on the basis that they could move move the team to Belleville and that the Yardmen Arena would be renovated for the 2017-18 season. So we'll go to games, I'll probably end up cheering for the AHL team on most nights (which will be strange), and we are excited to see teams like the Toronto Marlies come to town, as well as former Bulls who play for other AHL teams (Jordan Subban & Cole Candella - Utica Comets, Malcolm Subban - Providence).
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.