Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

World Cup of Hockey Custom Team Sets

Had a bit of time these past couple days so i decided to do team sets for the World Cup of Hockey. I ended up doing every player, for every team so I am just going to post 1 from each (The Captains) and leave a link where you can view the rest as it would take forever to post them all!! Hope you enjoy

Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/111919...57674420360096

Jhonas Enroth - Team Sweden :)

You'll be getting a new sale sometime soon. Might as well get the card ready now ;)

Awesome as always!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I am super interested in buying a Johnny Gaudreau for the pc.
    Hidden Content

My Kurt Suzuki Website: Hidden Content

Awesome cards these put the garbage cards that upper deck did for the World Cup to total shame.
    Super Collecting Marian Hossa

Quote Originally Posted by kuzniar42 View Post
    Awesome cards these put the garbage cards that upper deck did for the World Cup to total shame.
    Same thing that I was thinking. I really need to get one of DnJ's card of Gaudreau.
    Hidden Content

My Kurt Suzuki Website: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by kuzniar42 View Post
    Right on the money, I'll be picking up a Parayko for sure.
    PCs: Brian Elliott, Alex Pietrangelo, Vladimir Tarasenko, Colton Parayko

Currently Looking for 2006-07 ITG Making the Bigs Mike Glumac Gold and Silver Jersey Cards and The Cup Mike Glumac Printing Plates.

@DnJcards

Will you be doing Winter Classic cards again this year?
    PCs: Brian Elliott, Alex Pietrangelo, Vladimir Tarasenko, Colton Parayko

Currently Looking for 2006-07 ITG Making the Bigs Mike Glumac Gold and Silver Jersey Cards and The Cup Mike Glumac Printing Plates.

Thanks for the comments guy, glad you like them! Yes i will most likely be doing Winter Classic sets again this year. I believe there are a couple Winter Classics this year, isn't there?

I know I haven't had a comment in a couple days and I'm not one to bump a show and tell thread but I thought it was kind of neat that I've actually had a couple of the players buy cards of themselves from the sets!

Quote Originally Posted by DnJcards View Post
    I know I haven't had a comment in a couple days and I'm not one to bump a show and tell thread but I thought it was kind of neat that I've actually had a couple of the players buy cards of themselves from the sets!
    THIS is super cool! Thanks for the quick update.

Also, are you planning on doing a custom set for the Maple Leafs / Red Wings NHL Centennial Classic ? Now that would be incredible!
    Last edited by creasecollector; 10-03-2016 at 12:58 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast