Any Bulk Traders out there?? Starter sets for Starter sets??

Just wondering if there is anyone who trades in bulk? I am always looking to start new sets of the newer stuff as it comes out. Local shop too far away, my walmart sucks for cards, so I usually depend on different websites to come up with the newer stuff! I am currently looking for 2016 Heritage High number, 2016 Topps Chrome, 2016 Archives, most 2016 stuff-just no Bowman or regular Topps. I am also looking for bulk lots of most Heritage Minor League and Topps Pro Debut. Ideally I am looking for a non set builder who wants to unload his leftovers or another set builder looking for starter lots of new sets. I am also open to BUYING medium and large flat rates of the above, if the price is right.
    I have over 2 million cards and can put together starter sets for most years between 1993-present of Topps, Ginter, Heritage, Bowman, Upper Deck and possibly others if needed. So, let me know what you are looking for and what you have, pm works best. Thanks for the read, hope to make some deals!!!
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content
    I dont do Paypal!! Check, money order, or concealed cash only. I sell at 25-40% of BV.

I could send a decent starter set of archives if in terested? Could use some carfs for my sets
    Bunt, Stadium club, Panini diamondkings, Bowman (veterans are paper) 1-150 paper and chrome projects, Donruss, Donruss Optic, Holiday, Update, National baseball card day Topps archives (1st one released)(not the Walmart boxes with the auto and 16 cards the other), Heritage hi number
    Gypsy queen
    Gypsy queen, Pro debut, Elite extra edition
    Donruss
    Gypsy queen Heritage minors

Thanks for the response, this was an older post, but dont need any 2016 Archives. I am always looking for Heritage Minor League, Topps Pro Debut, or Elite Extra Edition. thanks.

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center