Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent Success

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!

March 26, 2017 Toronto Blue Jays vs Detroit Tigers | Lakeland, FL

Got to the stadium around the 7th inning. Waited by the friend and family area, and a few minutes later some graphers spotted Al Kaline. I was able to get to him in time to hand him my baseball. He wasn't too happy about signing but signed it on the sweet spot nonetheless. I didn't even have to ask him to!
    image.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

David Justice in Vancouver - July 18, 2017

David Justice @ Nat Bailey Stadium | July 18, 2017

David Justice was the first of four scheduled guests for the Vancouver Canadians' 2017 Superstar Series autograph signings. He was doing two items per person in the concourse.

My brother and I arrived about thirty minutes after the game had started but still managed to get in line. We weren't able to get the blowup cards/photos the they were handing out though. I was able to get David Justice to sign a NY Yankees replica helmet with a 2000 WS Champs inscription and a Rawlings NY Yankees logo ball. My brother got a NY Yankees snack size helmet with 2000 WS Champs inscription and an Atlanta Braves snack size helmet with 1995 WS Champs inscription.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fred McGriff in Vancouver, BC | August 11, 2017

Fred McGriff was the third scheduled guest for the Vancouver Canadians' 2017 Superstar Series. The line-up for the signing started immediately as the gates opened @ 6 p.m. They handed out photo cards of Fred McGriff in a Toronto Blue Jays jersey at the gate.

Each person was allowed to items to get signed. I was able to get an ROMLB signed on the sweetspot and I had asked him if he could add a World Series Champs inscription. Which he did, as he added WSC 95 right below his autograph, in which he signed with a blue point pen. He then switched to a blue sharpie for the photo card give away.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Warren Moon

Warren Moon on October 5, 2017 [Walmart - Renton, WA]

Made the 2.5-hour trip across the US border for the Warren Moon autograph signing in Renton, Washington, just outside of Seattle. Made it about 30 minutes prior to the scheduled 5-7 p.m. signing. They had posters of him taped on the entrance doors but there were only about 30 people in front of us.

Walmart had photos for him to sign, if you didn't have an item with you. Didn't hear the organizers mentioning anything about any limit of items that he would sign. Was able to get 2 footballs and 2 8x10s signed (with help). Both footballs and 1 8x10 Seahawk photo were inscribed with HOF 2006, while the UW Huskies photo was inscribed with 1978 Rose Bowl MVP. Warren Moon looked over the UW photo, pointed to his full head of hair; showed it to the Walmart staff and they took a picture of it with him. Told him that we drove from Vancouver, BC and he remarked that it's a beautiful city and to have a safe drive back home.

moon.jpg
    Last edited by JoLas; 10-06-2017 at 11:49 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12