Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recent Success

SCF Rewards
    Country

Recent Success

James Worthy in Vancouver

In advance of the 2016 NBA Canada Series game between the Golden State Warriors and Toronto Raptors, Bell Canada held a meet and greet with James Worthy. The signing was from 1-2 p.m in Downtown Vancouver. When James Worthy got there, the line up was probably only about 10-15 people. My brother and I were 5th and 6th in line and we were done in about 5 minutes. Great meeting an NBA HOFer and NBA Top 50 Player in basketball deprived Vancouver.

Bring back the Grizzlies! 🐻

image.jpeg

image.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Vancouver Canucks Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@vinnybsc

Cool!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Very Nice!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doug Martin in Brandon, Florida

Knew about the signing for about a couple of weeks now and was excited to see Doug Martin to get something signed. The only catch was that the signing would be from 4 to 6 p.m. and I work 50 miles away. I had to go through rush hour traffic after work just to get there. Almost didn't make it in time as there was an accident on I-75 and they had cut off the line just as I show up. I politely asked the Frontier guy if I could still wait in line as I just drove for more than hour just to get there. Great guy!

Got a jersey and football done. The football already had Mike Evans and Gerlad McCoy on it from the Tampa Bucs Training Camp.

Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chicago Bulls in Orlando

Got to watch my favorite team live at the Amway Center in Orlando. Graphed Da Bulls before the game. Some of the players, including Jimmy G. Buckets, were driven to the arena or took a cab. DWade, Jimmy and Taj Gibson didn't sign.

Got the following:

- Doug McDermott on a Slam Magazine and Eastbay catalog
    - Randy Brown on a trading card
    - Stacey King on a trading card
    - Nicola Mirotic, Michael Carter Williams and Coach Hoiberg on a cap
    - and finally got Rajon Rondo to sign a jersey. It was just a scribble, but I'll take it.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Those jerseys look great!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those jerseys look great!

Thanks. Hopefully it doesn't fade over time or at least not as fast as the Champion and Reebok jerseys.

I got this Derrick Brooks last year at the Strawberry Festival and the the signature that's on the player name faded right away.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jose Bautista in Dunedin, FL | February 19, 2017

Checked out the Toronto Blue Jays spring training practice in Dunedin, Florida. Brought along one ROMLB baseball with me. Saw Jose Bautista catching at Field 4 but couldn't catch up to him when they finished. Saw him again catching at Field 1. It was almost 11:30 a.m. and I was thinking they'd be finishing soon. So, I just waited for them to exit the field. Jose Bautista probably signed for 5 people and said he was late for the bus. I got the last one.

Snapseed.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kate Upton in Lakeland, FL | March 18, 2017

Kate Upton hosted the Grand Slam Adoption Event at Tigertown before the Miami Marlins vs Detroit Tigers spring training game. The event started at around 10 a.m. but Kate took awhile to get there. She eventually made it around noon time and started taking photos with the K9s.

Afterwards she started signing and madhouse ensued to get to her. She even threatened to stop signing a few signatures in. It was three to four people deep and there was pushing and shoving. Once everything settled, she was a good sport about it though. She took her time to sign each one, switching from her ballpoint pen for baseballs and her blue sharpie for the SI magazines. She even quipped "they like blue sharpies".

I waited for her to go around where I was able to get a good spot. She finally made it infront of me and signed my SI!
    image.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast