Classifying team name errors in team sets?

I am curious how collectors handle this issue....where a card has a team listed that actually isn't the team they played for at the time and it's a mistake that was never corrected in a later printing. Like this one for example of Damon Berryhill circa 1992.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-BRAVES-Donruss-771-Damon-Berryhill-/311705450619?hash=item489317b87b:g:I0QAAOSwOyJX5dY 8

How do you all classify these types of cards when breaking down sets? Just lump em with the team listed, with their actual team, or in a separate category all by themselves entirely? I notice that generally the rule of thumb when selling seems to be to just list them under the team name given like in this example here. For me personally though, I feel they should go under the actual team they played for, though could make a case to create a separate pile of errors as well I suppose. Am I alone in that? Quite interested how some of the rest of you handle this when it comes up.
    Last edited by cardseller255; 09-30-2016 at 03:38 AM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center