Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Baseball for George W. Bush Card

My sons and I are having moderate success obtaining political autos through the mail. We would like to give President Bush a try. If you have one, please check my wantlist link in sig for anything you may be interested in.

Also this odd request: if you have any of the BLANKS (white, thick, placeholder cards) that are in decent shape, and could throw those in, that would be appreciated. They also draw some pretty awesome art cards of their own on those.

Thanks.
    WANTLIST (EXCEL SPREADSHEET - GO TO WANTS TAB): Hidden Content

I have this oddball. Let me know if you're interested.
    Check out my trade bait at my blog: Hidden Content
    I collect Tigers. I player collect Miguel Cabrera, Ivan Rodriguez, Justin Verlander, Al Kaline, Carlton Fisk.

looks like h.w. (George sr) but sure, let me know if you see anything from my tradelist. thx.

Oh, shoot, right you are. And I have a ton of president cards, but no Bush jr. Sorry about that.

I do see a bunch of stuff I dig on your tradelist, but probably nothing you'd be willing to trade for this card. I wonder if you might need anything else on my trade page. And I have a bunch more unscanned cards if you let me know players/teams you collect. And I have a bunch of blank cards I could send.
    Check out my trade bait at my blog: Hidden Content
    I collect Tigers. I player collect Miguel Cabrera, Ivan Rodriguez, Justin Verlander, Al Kaline, Carlton Fisk.

Quote Originally Posted by dhoff86 View Post
    Oh, shoot, right you are. And I have a ton of president cards, but no Bush jr. Sorry about that.

I do see a bunch of stuff I dig on your tradelist, but probably nothing you'd be willing to trade for this card. I wonder if you might need anything else on my trade page. And I have a bunch more unscanned cards if you let me know players/teams you collect. And I have a bunch of blank cards I could send.
    would trade for any jeter you have, most interested in the RCs but would trade for them all.

any micheal Jordan, albert pujols also.

possibly josh Hamilton AU.

also have a WANTS tab on my tradelist with a bunch of various items if you want to take a look at that.

let me know what you think. thx.

have jeter topps with bush on it

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post
    My sons and I are having moderate success obtaining political autos through the mail. We would like to give President Bush a try. If you have one, please check my wantlist link in sig for anything you may be interested in.

Also this odd request: if you have any of the BLANKS (white, thick, placeholder cards) that are in decent shape, and could throw those in, that would be appreciated. They also draw some pretty awesome art cards of their own on those.

Thanks.
    Your best bet for G.W. Bush is to ask for a bookplate for Decision Points. Other mail tends to be autopen from my understanding.

rtsjr: interested. please take a look at my tradelist or let me know what you are looking for.

Soldan: interesting, thanks for the advice.

like following

91 ud final pedro martinez
    89 topps biggio
    2016 topps first pitch

any first pitch in particular? or all of them?

Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    like following

91 ud final pedro martinez
    89 topps biggio
    2016 topps first pitch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast