ANY Marlon Byrd stuff
    ANY David Eckstein stuff
    1/1 Printing Plates
    cards of defunct teams
    ANY Jim Abbott stuff
    ANY Richie Ashburn stuff
    ANY Roberto Clemente stuff
    star/semistar patch jersey cards
    ANY star/semistar ALLEN AND GINTER cards(base,inserts,GU,AUTO)
    ANY Howie Kendrick stuff
    ANY Nick Markakis stuff
    ANY Brandon McCarthy stuff
    ANY Casey Kotchman stuff

as you can see its a big list.I REALLY WANT TO DO SOME TRADING OVER THE WEEKEND!!!if you have ANYTHING from this list please lmk!

thanks!!

2. Kronozio
    hey, if you're looking for some A&G base stuff, let me give you a name. last night this guy did a live break of like 30 A&G packs. I've already contacted him requesting some, but you might want to also. here is a link...

https://sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=233484

ive got some A&G floating around- do you happen to have any? Im looking for jennie finch and danika patrick stuff from the set, or id be up for pretty much any trade. i bought the packs hoping to pull those 2 and didnt, so all that i have is f/t
    Ed
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

sorry i dont have either of those.

i do have some a and g i might trade.any teams/players you need?

not working on the set at all, like i said, i was just after those 2 cards...willing to trade any of your vintage stuff for a/g?
    Ed

i got 14 A&G base cards of star to semi star players, some of them include pujols, that statue of liberty card u wanted and some other. lmk what in bv u could trade me for them?? would be looking for game used only becasue they have stopped making A&G

palantri:i couldnt deal any of the higher end vintage i could maybe deal the lower end(either billy martins?).also how many cards of a and g do you have?

boondock:they stopped making a and g?

anyways i cant deal any GU too good maybe a lower end one.what do you see in my bucket?

ive got about 6 packs worth, around 60 cards or so. im really interested in the 64 killebrew if we can work a larger deal
    Ed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast