Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@DaveMitchner See squiresoldan's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Send PayPal to DaveMitchner Member is PayPal Verified

Michigan hockey signs? That's so bizarre. Michigan made no sense when I was there and it makes no sense now

It could be that Coach Harbaugh doesn't sign because it is a time sink.

Coach Red's A.A. said that he signs one day a month, and sends them out, as the hockey coach, I'm sure Harbaugh would get a ton more requests, and doesn't want to deal with them. I was surprised I got one back from Lovie Smith to be honest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure how into golf you are, but if you check out the TTM there, there are a few golfers that send autos through email.

Padraig Harrington, Bernhard Langer, and Gary Player were success for me. I have seen that Jack Nicklaus, Sergio Garcia, Dustin Johnson, Adam Scott, Phil Mickelson, and some others send autos by emails, though some (DJ, Phil) are most likely autopen.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure how into golf you are, but if you check out the TTM there, there are a few golfers that send autos through email.

Padraig Harrington, Bernhard Langer, and Gary Player were success for me. I have seen that Jack Nicklaus, Sergio Garcia, Dustin Johnson, Adam Scott, Phil Mickelson, and some others send autos by emails, though some (DJ, Phil) are most likely autopen.

I sent to Phil TTM two years ago. I'll pull it otnight and have a look, but it looked by hand (not sure him or a secretary)

I'll take a look, I'm more into golf now than I was a couple years ago. I didn't find it as interesting when Tiger was dominating everything, but now it's a good waste of a summer weekend to watch. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Addendum: Because I'm a rude butt and forgot to say thank you for the tips about Players, Sergio, and the Golden Bear. I sent an email to Padraig about six weeks ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@raisingsienna Instagram:

I'm not all that into golf, but I'd still love to get their email addresses. I'm gonna print out photos to send to nicklaus and mickelson, but the others, would love it

SCF Rewards
    Country

Excellent work. Is there any chance you could add the emails to your successes? Much appreciated!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123