Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking to move these for Baseball or Football

I'm not much of a hockey collector but do break some on occasion. That being said I'm looking to move the hockey I have for baseball or football. I'm mostly interested in World Series & Superbowl MVP autos but will also consider cards of the players in my sig. Here's the link to my updated hockey bucket with everything from base to autos:

http://s720.photobucket.com/user/mik...?sort=3&page=1
    Last edited by mikec5000; 10-30-2016 at 11:14 AM. Reason: added text
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos. Bucket - Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    would be interested in the fleury premier cuts
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content

I tried the link to your trade list but can't open the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Crosby 87 View Post
    would be interested in the fleury premier cuts
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos. Bucket - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mikec5000 View Post
    I tried the link to your trade list but can't open the page.
    interesting it worked for me just now on firefox browser
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content

It doesn't open for me in IE, chrome or firefox. I get a connection timeout in all 3 browsers.

I was able to get into your trade site but didn't see anything I could use for the Fleury.

Pls check my baseball:
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/Baseball-Car...AIT&_ssn=mitme

And my football:
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/Football-Car...AIT&_ssn=mitme

Interested in Grabovski /25 but could use some if like trade offer :)

Hello panok. I did not see anything I can use in your links but I do appreciate the interest.

TTT - looking for more trades!

Up again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast