Thread: Very Unique Rainbow Set

Very Unique Rainbow Set

So I was just putting away my recent pickups and noticed that I have a complete Rainbow set of 2015-16 ITG Used - Dual Game-Used Patch (Murray/Fleury). That is unique, however, what makes this set very unique is I have the complete matched set... all numbered #1/X. That's pretty cool...

2015-16 ITG Used - Dual Game-Used Patch Blue Spectrum (Murray/Fleury) (#1/3)

2015-16 ITG Used - Dual Game-Used Patch Gold (Murray/Fleury) (#1/5)

2015-16 ITG Used - Dual Game-Used Patch Gold Spectrum (Murray/Fleury) (#1/1)

2015-16 ITG Used - Dual Game-Used Patch Red Spectrum (Murray/Fleury) (#1/4)

2015-16 ITG Used - Dual Game-Used Patch Silver (Murray/Fleury) (#1/9)

2015-16 ITG Used - Dual Game-Used Patch Silver Spectrum (Murray/Fleury) (#1/2)
    Fleury Collection - 96.07% (2882/3000 Minus #1/1's) or 88.53% (3272/3696 With #1/1's)

Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Nice!

...even though it is the Penguins...
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

I loved ITGU this year, and those Murray/Fluery dual memorabilia cards were nice to see in this product. Congrats on snagging them all with the #1/xx print run! Very unique, I don't think I've seen that before! Another hobby milestone, Kendall! :D One of many for you I'm sure ..

Keep it up ! Looking forward to your next big Show & Tell !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

wow thats crazy cool at least you where able to put that together pretty quick and not have to chase it for the next 10 years! Awesome
    Super Collecting Marian Hossa

Quote Originally Posted by kuzniar42 View Post
    wow thats crazy cool at least you where able to put that together pretty quick and not have to chase it for the next 10 years! Awesome
    That's what @tkmullin is great at! I'm convinced he's a card collecting wizard. Always manages to pickup those SP'd Fleury cards super quick!

Crazy!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price