Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Looking to Buy Some Serial Numbered #'d Cards

I'm looking to buy some serial numbered hockey cards. I will also consider baseball, basketball and football serial numbered cards.

I can pay .10 each.

Only looking for cards serial numbered 1999 or lower. Also, cards must be from 2009 to present (I'm open to paying less for pre-2009 cards).

No list is necessary but please PM me with the quantity you have and a brief description of the general years and sets the cards are from.

*I'm also buying hockey game-used and autos from professional sets (no draft sets) from 2001 to present for .60 each.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games. Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better :) Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Still buying!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games. Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better :) Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Still buying!

Still buying!

Still buying!

marking for later
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Still buying!

If the lot's large enough I can add some money toward shipping.

Still buying!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast