Thread: Lesser known great signers

Lesser known great signers

Whenever you ask someone who the best ttm signers are people usually say guys like Frank tanana, bobby doerr, raymond berry, dan fouts, etc. However, thru doing TTMs myself I have found some guys who are really good signers that it seems like I never see many people try to get them. So I ask, who are some people that you think are some really good ttm signers that not many people know they are really good?

Here are a couple that I know of: John Kundla, Swen Nater, Dub Jones, Dick Schafrath, and Billy Kilmer.

2. Kronozio
    Ken Retzer is a fun guy to send to. He will usually include a few extra photos for you and he also offers to call you if you want to talk about baseball.

He only spent a few years in the Majors (1961-64) and then was a coach for a long time in MLB... but he was the catcher on the Washington Senators when President Kennedy threw out the first pitch on opening day 1963 so there are cool photos of him and JFK that you can send.

Send him a letter, include your phone number, and enjoy autographs and a phone call from a guy who had a really cool baseball life.