Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cleveland Indians Success and Need Help

Hi everyone. I was at a conference in Cleveland last weekend and figured I would check out Progressive Field and see if I could get a couple of signatures. Just my luck I showed up on Dollar Hot Dog night! I think they usually have less than 20,000 people at the game and this one went above 30,000. The fans were very polite and there was no pushing when players came out. I was able to get four players. Unfortunately Francisco Lindor stopped signing about 2 people away from me. Still a great success as I would have been happy with just getting a signature. I was able to get Terry Francona, Sandy Alomar Jr. (very friendly guy!), and Jeff Manship. I need a little help with the last auto. He came by quick and I made sure to ask for a signature without knowing who he was. I think it was Lonnie Chisenhall but am not positive. It's the signature on the right. Any help would be great!
    Attached Images Attached Images