Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First box ever of Triple Threads...speechless

I've watched at least 30 case breaks of this stuff and loved it....instead of wondering what the rush might feel like while opening these, I decided to try a box

1/1 ALLSTAR PATCH

That was NOT the best card in the box!....from pack 1.

CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT!

Thanks for the look, I am keeping both cards....I'll gladly post scans of the Griffey when it comes in
    Thanks for the look!
    Brian

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    congrats on the sweet box break.
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

Very nice! Please do post the scan once it comes in, that looks like a great card.
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Ichiro - Nolan Ryan - Mike Trout - Kris Bryant

sweet cards, love that cain. too bad for me you're not trading that cain.
    Collecting Brett Lawrie, Will Clark, Mike Trout, Royals, Kyle Schwarber
    Gerrit Cole, Jason Kipnis, Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo, Clint Frazier, Drew Brees,
    Michael Lorenzen, Fransisco Lindor, Von Miller, JJ Watt
    Hidden Content

Hey Brian, never got anything like that before. Sounds right up your alley.

TTT is a very weird product. You can buy a box of it and pull some amazing stuff like you did or you can buy a case of it and end up getting squat. It has to be the most inconsistent product of all time (or at least in baseball).
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

this is prettier than the text you sent me!

awesome
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Amazing hits - CONGRATS!
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos. Bucket - Hidden Content

Congrats... Can't wait to see a scan of the Griffey.
    Hidden Content

My Kurt Suzuki Website: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast