Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Master case of Artifacts... and a few other things.

Long story short, I hadn't busted anything in a little while so I went a little overkill and bought a case of the brand new Artifacts. There are a decent amount of leafs cards on the checklist so I thought I might as well make a YOLO decision and go for it.

Here's everything from the case.... Well except all the base, stars/499, legends/499, rookies/999, and Rookie Redemptions. I think I'm gonna do the set so I didn't bother taking pictures of them because they won't be available for trade or sale.

Unless noted, everything below is available for trade or sale. In trade I'm looking for PC cards for my 13-14 Artifacts Master set or this years regular base set including all rookies and redemptions. I'll have a want list posted in a day or two. Here's my 13-14 Artifacts thread: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...et-Help-Needed
    Anyways here's the haul

Ruby Parallels/299

Emerald Parallels/99

Orange Parallels/55 (Not sure why they got rid of Sapphire and went with Orange. Doesn't sound quite as cool and doesn't fit in with the precious gems theme)

Base Jersey Parallels/125 (The Linden is a SP/99)

Frozen Artifacts Jerseys

Tundra Teammates/199

Piece De Resistance and Lord Stanley's Legacy Jerseys

Year One Rookie Jersey

Emerald Jersey Patch/75

The New Gold Aurum cards. Looks like it's 4 per inner case so I guess they're kinda rare. Kinda shiny too.

Here's a bunch of Rookie stuff. Seems like there are a lot more Rookie Redemptions than actual live rookies in this product.

Base Parallels /299, /99, /55

Dual Jerseys/399

Emerald Redemptions/99

Couple Auto and Jersey Rookie Redemptions

And here are a few of the bigger hits and SP's

Mike McCarron Autofacts (The only Autofacts in the entire case)

Esa Lindell Rookie Dual Jersey Auto/99

Jaroslav Halak Dual Jersey Auto/75

Jason Spezza Dual Jersey Auto/25

Anze Kopitar Dual Jersey Auto/25

Sam Reinhart Emerald Jersey Patch Auto/10

Henrik Sedin Frozen Artifacts Patch/15

Brent Burns Spectrum Dual Patch/10 ( This card is spoken for and is not available)

Grant Fuhr Spectrum Dual Stick/5

Patrick Marleau Black Dual Patch/5

And this is my first ever pack pulled 1/1
    Lord Stanley's Legacy

I was pretty pumped when I pulled that as I'm sure anyone who was on Breakers at the time can confirm. I was pretty excited but I manged to type out an "ERMAHGERD" to let them know.

Anyways I still have some PC hits to show off so lets get on with it

Morgan Rielly Jersey Patch/25 Short Print (Probably not available for trade)

The Leafs rookie cards that suckered me in to this product in the first place. I'm interested in all the Leafs rookie card rainbows so hit me up if you have any you're looking to trade.

Ruby/299 - Nylander, Leipsic, Kapanen
    Emerald Jersey Patch/99 - Nylander, Kapanen

Austin Matthews Rookie Redemption (This is actually available because I have another one incoming from a CnC group break)

Here's my personal top 2. The Esposito would probably be my 3rd.

2. William Nylander Aurum (Keeping it in the PC)

1.No title needed for this one. (Definitely PC)

Well I was very happy with this break. I'm just getting over a cold and I break pretty slow so it kept me busy for the whole day. Tuning in to CnC for a night of box breaks was pretty sweet as well.

I guess I did say there were a few other things in the title so here are some of my recent pickups from trades Group breaks and E-pack/COMC mail. Everything is available unless marked otherwise.

Browny gets first dibs on this. If he doesn't want it then it will be available

I didn't realize I had so many Gardiner doubles. These are all available

PC additions (Not available)
    Rainbow completed with the addition if the Silver Foil base

That is all. If you see anything you need PM works best. Thanks for looking.

-Jacob
    Main PC: Jake Gardiner
    Main PC Team: Leafs
    Wantlist:
    Hidden Content
    Traders Bucket:
    Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Wow... now there are so much goodies here

So much Leaf cards here as well, which makes me one happy Leafs fan! Well done, congrats on it all. The 1/1, the PC pickups, breaks, everything. Incredible show!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

congrats on the PC cards and the 1/1, I gotta say though, I'm thoroughly disgusted by the amount of single colored patches.

I guess unless you are paying $300-$550 a box, upper deck doesn't feel like you deserve any decent patches.
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)

What a huge lot of cards. The Esposito card is awesome. Are planning to sell the Johnny Gaudreau cards any time soon?
    Hidden Content

My Kurt Suzuki Website: Hidden Content

It looks like you made plenty of great additions to your PC. If any of those Price or Senators cards are still available for trade I would be interested and you can find most of my Leafs traders at this link: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...to-Maple-Leafs
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

congrats man. i can use these

Sam Reinhart Emerald Jersey Patch Auto/10
    rookie V autograph redemption
    MAtthews rc redemption
    Elhers auto patch redemption

LMK what you need for them

Congrats ;)

Need the Ekman-Larsson Ruby (and the Base SUperstars if you hit it)

Check my tradelist in my signature if you see anything
    MAIN PC: OLIVER EKMAN-LARSSON

interested in the Mathews redepemtion and other redemptions, look in my bucket and let me know if there is anything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast