Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

* 2016 WWE No Mercy Predictions *

Who ya got?!

Pre-Show Match: Jack Swagger Vs. Baron Corbin
    Baron Corbin

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship: Beauty and The Beast* Vs. The Usos
    Beauty and The Beast

Curt Hawkins Vs. TBD
    TBD

Nikki Bella Vs. Carmella
    Nikki Bella

WWE Intercontinental Championship/ Retirement Match: The Miz* w/ Maryse Vs. Dolph Ziggler
    - If Ziggler loses he must retire.
    The Miz

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship: Becky Lynch* Vs. Alexa Bliss
    Becky Lynch

Randy Orton Vs. Bray Wyatt
    Bray Wyatt

Triple Threat Match for the WWE World Championship: A.J. Styles* Vs. Dean Ambrose Vs. John Cena
    ​A.J. Styles

*denotes defending champion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

5/6

The Smackdown Women's Championship Match didn't go down and neither did Hawkins' match. I had no idea about the 8-Man Tag match on the pre-show.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know I haven't watched it in a long time but that seems like a weak lineup for a PPV especially one that was against the debate.

Also a bit weird to see AJ having so much success since they seemed to destroy the careers of so many other WCW stars. I guess him being from TNA might be the cause of that or maybe HHH and Steph are running things now more than Vince is.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know I haven't watched it in a long time but that seems like a weak lineup for a PPV especially one that was against the debate.

Also a bit weird to see AJ having so much success since they seemed to destroy the careers of so many other WCW stars. I guess him being from TNA might be the cause of that or maybe HHH and Steph are running things now more than Vince is.

The main event Triple Threat WWE Championship OPENED the PPV last night! I'd never seen them do that before. It was weird. It's a shame the IC Title/Career Match wasn't the main event. Instead, the Wyatt/Orton match closed the PPV.

I've thought about how Vince treated WCW talent compared to TNA and I feel like he doesn't really view TNA as competition and doesn't hold a personal grudge against TNA or their talent. They've signed a lot of former TNA talent, like Raw Tag Team Champion Xavier Woods (Consequences Creed), WWE World Champion AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, Eric Young, WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins (Suicide/Manik), James Storm, Low Ki. I'm sure there's more. And TNA has signed a lot of WWE talent and some have gone back to WWE after their TNA runs. Like Hulk Hogan, Christian (Christian Cage), Kevin Nash, Booker T, Luke Gallows (D.O.C.), Bubba Ray Dudley (Bully Ray), D-Von Dudley (Brother Devon).

I just don't think Vince has that same hatred for TNA as he had for WCW way back in the day. That's why he treats TNA talent fairly.

.... or he's realllllllllly desperate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just don't think Vince has that same hatred for TNA as he had for WCW way back in the day. That's why he treats TNA talent fairly.

.... or he's realllllllllly desperate.

Probably a little of both. I know they are taking in more profits because of the WWE network thing but they aren't as healthy as a company as they should be in my opinion.