I'm Back!! Decided to start collecting again!!! Buying Star lots Auto / Patches

Hey all I'm back decided I wanna collect again starting from scratch so help a girl out would ya! Ok so here's the deal it's easy, I want lots of Star players only no trash, Autos - Patches - and serial numbered RCS. Again I'm just starting out so I'm looking for deals, and I mean deals. This isn't eBay and that's not where I'm buying. So if u want eBay money sale on eBay please. I do not want to spend hours looking through buckets, if u want some money post what u will sale and the price. If u don't want to then u don't want my money that bad. Looking for mid end to high end lots only no pushing your junk on me please. I do have a little nest egg saved up so that being said the best deals will get it, i need to get this collection going so post away......... Ready Go!

thanks and God bless - baby ray

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Players or teams? Pm me and I will come up with something good for you