The Maple Leafs Celebrate Centennial Season with the most amazing tickets

Hey all,

Stumbled upon this today. Thought these tickets were really cool! For something who also collects ticket stubs, I thought these are brilliant!

http://www2.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.asp...kets&id=591443
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

2. Kronozio
    What would be really cool is 1916 admission prices.
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

That is pretty cool.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I was surprised that they didn't include at least one of Ballard's memorable quotes like "I was happy to have an attraction in our building that we didn't have to pay for".
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Things like that add another dimension to collectibles. Getting the booklet autographed in silver sharpie would be awesome IMO.

Thanks for sharing!

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

That's really cool, especially since a lot of teams are getting rid of paper tickets. Definitely something to hold onto.

But playoff tickets already? Really? Are people so enamored by Matthews that they have become delusional?
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by piper1 View Post
    what would be really cool is 1916 admission prices.

Those tix look awesome!! I know 100 years of players means they can't include everyone, but nothing featuring Mats Sundin? He was the face of that franchise for many years.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (83.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (25% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (59% complete) / Hidden Content (42% complete) / Brian Propp (51% complete)