Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question about game used cards and similiar cards

are these cards the actual jerseys, mats, material, etc that the players use? or are they similar items and made of the same quality but brand new? for example if it is a game used jersey, will the jersey be what the player actually wore? any info would be appreciated. thanks

Alex

edit: also is there anything else out there that they cut up and make into a card? anything odd? i think its kind of cool that they use like wrestling mats, tennis balls, etc stuff out of the ordinary.

If the card says game used then the player used that item. I dont know about other sports but in baseball they have pieces of hats, balls, bases, spikes,gloves and what not hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by sense6
    If the card says game used then the player used that item. I dont know about other sports but in baseball they have pieces of hats, balls, bases, spikes,gloves and what not hope that helps
    that's awesome info to know, i didn't know baseball cards had other things besides jerseys. that helped. thanks

anyone stumbled across other cool things?

I have seen all of the above on cards. Just search on ebay:

'game used ball card'
    'game used shoe card'

etc.

they have gu buttonsfrom unifroms , gu tennis players shirts, gu floorboard, gu turf, tons of stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Tablist
    are these cards the actual jerseys, mats, material, etc that the players use? or are they similar items and made of the same quality but brand new? for example if it is a game used jersey, will the jersey be what the player actually wore? any info would be appreciated. thanks

Alex

edit: also is there anything else out there that they cut up and make into a card? anything odd? i think its kind of cool that they use like wrestling mats, tennis balls, etc stuff out of the ordinary.
    Get this, I've even got a Pedro Martinez card that has a little clear plastic case made into the card that contains genuine game-used pitchers mound dirt... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mrbaseball969
    Get this, I've even got a Pedro Martinez card that has a little clear plastic case made into the card that contains genuine game-used pitchers mound dirt... LOL
    are you kidding me? you got a pic of it? lol that's the reason why i asked this question, because i have searched on ebay looking at game used cards and the materials they use looks to be super clean like it was just fresh from the factory. don't get me wrong i'm not saying there should be bloody nose residue on them or anything like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast