Thread: Sending Overseas From US?

Sending Overseas From US?

I checked out the tutorial and I most likely missed it, but I have a question about sending from the US overseas. If you have enough international postage and your item weighs less than 13 ounces, can you just drop it in the mailbox? Or do you need to go to the post office and fill out some forms and stuff?

Many thanks!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    id still go to the post office and check,especially if u or the person u're sending to might have to pay duty on whatever ure sending

It depends on the item in question.

If it's a letter, you're cool just with stamps and what not (remember US stamps on the outgo, foreign stamps on the inbound if it's an autograph request)

If it's a package, you're going to need to fill out a customs form, even if there is no duty due on it (such as an item you're sending to get signed and returned).

Quote Originally Posted by Soldan View Post
    It depends on the item in question.

If it's a letter, you're cool just with stamps and what not (remember US stamps on the outgo, foreign stamps on the inbound if it's an autograph request)

If it's a package, you're going to need to fill out a customs form, even if there is no duty due on it (such as an item you're sending to get signed and returned).
    It's a letter, folder and 8x10 pic

Quote Originally Posted by zooiiks View Post
    It's a letter, folder and 8x10 pic
    If it's a large envelope you probably have to put a customs form on it.

Here's the easy fill. Just mark the photo at like a buck or whatever. It's just to keep border agents happy.

err here's the link https://cns.usps.com/cfo/ShippingInf...onAction_input

I'm not sure if its necessary or not, might wanna call the PO and ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldan View Post
    err here's the link https://cns.usps.com/cfo/ShippingInf...onAction_input

I'm not sure if its necessary or not, might wanna call the PO and ask.
    Many thanks for the advice!