Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantaman IP

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Hit up the Peach Bowl Fan Fest and came out with a couple nice graphs. Really pleased with how the Coker 8x10 came out--he crushed it. Got Moon on a mini football. Tried to sneak a 8x10 in too but he was 1 per. Guess I'll just mail that out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Country

Graphed the Bulls in Memphis this weekend. This was all from the hotel. Floorboards were signed by Taj Gibson and Paul Zipser. Bobby Portis signed 3/3, Christian Felicio signed 1/1, and Bill Wennington signed 1/1. Also had a really awesome time and game for my first time at FedEx Forum.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome thread. You are right, that Coke signature is nice! I love when 8x10s get a good silver or gold signature

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah that's one of the first photos I've printed out with my new printer---def going to use it more!

Awesome thread. You are right, that Coke signature is nice! I love when 8x10s get a good silver or gold signature

SCF Rewards
    Country

What type of printer and what type of paper? I use adoramapix to print out the photos I find online. They have fantastic quality but I'm sure it would be much cheaper and faster to do it at home.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Canon pixma MG6820 and just get glossy photo paper from Amazon. So far it's worked great. Got it as a great Christmas present!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dennis Schroeder was having a signing yesterday and super cool. Signed 4/4 and my Hawks team photo. He went over two cards with diff sharpies because he said they didn't look good in silver haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

First time at Braves ST stadium. Didn't do too bad. Astros didn't send anyone but Correa who was super nice and signed for everyone. Got him on a ball and got Bobby Cox on a ball. Also got new Braves coach Brian Snitker on a 8x10. For cards got Colin Moran 1/1, Kolby Allard 1/2, and Touki Tousiant 1/2. Overall not a bad day--got couple set cards and a new HOF ball to add to the collection. Also perfect weather and baseball is back!

SCF Rewards
    Country

NASCAR driver Martin Truex Jr was doing a signing at the local Bass Pro Shops here in Atlanta before the race today. Super nice guy. Had him sign my 8x10, one that they gave out and got a picture with him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to Warriors game tonight and it was an absolute mad house so graphed Hawks side. Got Bazemore 1/1 (ran with black), Eryan signed 2/2, Malcom Delaney signed floorboard and Dwight on 8x10. Kind of disappointed no Steph or klay but getting Dwight helped.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast