Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantaman IP

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Decided to head down to Georgia Tech today and graph the Oklahoma baseball team. Got former Texas A and M qb Kyler Murray on 2 8x10s. Guy was super nice and talkative--I asked him if he was gonna play baseball or football and he laughed and said he didn't know.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Country

Decided to head down to Georgia Tech today and graph the Oklahoma baseball team. Got former Texas A and M qb Kyler Murray on 2 8x10s. Guy was super nice and talkative--I asked him if he was gonna play baseball or football and he laughed and said he didn't know.

awesome success! his signature reminds me of Brett Hundleys where it just looks like a couple of random marker marks lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome success! his signature reminds me of Brett Hundleys where it just looks like a couple of random marker marks lol

Yeah not the best graph lol. But he was super nice so i won't complain.definitley gonna graph more Tech games. They got some potential studs coming through!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Grizzlies were super tough last night. Only Conley and Zbo came out and zbo didn't stop at all. Conley signed for everyone and was super nice. Signed 2/2 for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Headed back down Tech to graph UNC. Got projected top 5 pick JB Bukauskas to sign 2 8.5x11 photos for me. Wasn't the happiest to sign (didn't help a dealer was trying to rack him) but wasn't mean st all. Also got Austin Bergner to sign 2/2 for me. Super friendly guy. Wish them both best of luck. Then went over to Tech side and got Kel Johnson to sign 2/2 as well. Super friendly as well. Overall pretty successful day. Excited to see where JB goes!
    Last edited by Atlantaman; 03-18-2017 at 05:07 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Graphed Tech and Auburn Tigers tonight. Got Auburn Players Keegan Thompson to sign 5/5, then got Casey Mize to sign a photo. Really like the potential of these guys. Got a few other Auburn players on a logo sheet. Then ran to Tech side and got Jared Datoc to sign 2/2. Pretty good day--War Eagle!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Vic Beasley was doing a signing at a Wal Mart in his hometown so drove a hour to check it out. It was totally packed in there but Vic could not have been nicer. He signed for an extra hour to make sure everyone got autographs. All autographs cost a $5 donation to children's micacle network. Got Vic to sign a mini helmet for me in gold (came out ok) and on a mini football.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dick's Sporting Goods was doing a grand opening and had Falcons LB Deion Jones there signing autographs. It was a pretty seamless line and Deion was super cool. He signed a mini helmet for me and a mini football already signed by Vic Beasley.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to Texh today and graphed Clemson. Seth Beer was super cool and signed a 8x10, 4x6, and a card. He racked for everyone and did 9/9 for one guy I saw. I also got Kevin Bryant Jr 1/1 and Grayson Byrd signed 2/2. Grayson's dad Paul was also there and signed a 4x6 for me. Also got Logan Davidson and Charlie Barnes on 4x6s. On Tech got assistant coach Eric Patterson on one card and Jonathan Hughes on last weeks program.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First Gwinnett game of the season. Bears and former UGA LB Leonard Floyd made an appearance and was super chill. Signed 2/2 for me. Pre game Aaron Blair signed 1/1 and Willy Adames signed 1/2. Post game was better. Got Adames 1/1, Bauers was 1-per, Hu signed 1/1. Then went to Gwinnett and got Newcomb 3/3 and Berryhill signed 3/5. Not bad for first game. Happy to knock some THM for the set!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast