Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Atlantaman IP

SCF Rewards
    Country

damn Drew Waters has a nice sig!

I really hope the Braves don't lose him

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

damn Drew Waters has a nice sig!

I really hope the Braves don't lose him

yeah he was super nice too. Great kid. Just wish the Bowman draft set was out. I’ll wait and find him in a braves uni and print over the blank.
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Country

Graphed the Kings yesterday pre game.
    Z-Bo signed photo signed by Mike Conley
    De’aron Fox Signed 8x10
    Buddy Hield 1/2 ran with black
    Willie Stein 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Graphed the SEC fan fest and did awesome. Just wish some of the bigger names players showed up. Got all the Auburn guys I wanted.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally a success to report. Falcons DB Desmond Trufant was doing a signing. Was in and out in 10 mins. Desmond signed 3/3 for me including a free football from Verizon if you posted a selfie on IG with Trufant.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally a success to report. Falcons DB Desmond Trufant was doing a signing. Was in and out in 10 mins. Desmond signed 3/3 for me including a free football from Verizon if you posted a selfie on IG with Trufant.

Awesome success man!

Trufant is awesome. I got him back in 2014 when Falcons played the Packers. He signed pretty much for everyone and signed everything we had. The only thing that sucked was that it was kind of snowing and his signature got a little smudged.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome success man!

Trufant is awesome. I got him back in 2014 when Falcons played the Packers. He signed pretty much for everyone and signed everything we had. The only thing that sucked was that it was kind of snowing and his signature got a little smudged.

Yeah he's awesome. I wish I would have brought more stuff but I ran out of photo paper lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to an autograph signing for the Peach Bowl with Ronnie Brown and Asante Samuel. Both were super friendly. Ronnie Brown signed an Auburn mini for me already signed by Jason Campbell, Carlos Rogers, and Cadillac Williams. Also got a 4x6 blank and a stock phot they handed out. Got Asante on a Pats helmet. He also signed a 8x10 blank and stock.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910