16-17 Artifacts Redemption Players

Is there a list out for which redemption is which player? Some eBay listings claim to know which card is which but I haven't seen a list.
    Collect: Jaroslav Halak, Melker Karlsson, Ryan Pulock

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Not yet.

Upper Deck will make that list available with periodic updates during the season as more rookies play for their team, and qualify as a rookie:(source NHL.com)

Rookie Qualifications
    To be considered a rookie, a player must not have played in more than 25 NHL games in any preceding seasons, nor in six or more NHL games in each of any two preceding seasons. Any player at least 26 years of age (by September 15th of that season) is not considered a rookie.

This is what will allow them to be allowed to have cards printed in Upper Deck NHLPA sanctioned sets. Until then. The obvious guesses are what you see on ebay, BUT should only be taken as a prediction by the seller, because some have changed in past years.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    Here is my Hidden Content For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager!
    Also Looking for Upper Deck CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

some of the roman numeral redemption are obvious I= mathews while the team redemption's are explained above
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1038/1151
    1/1's and Plates: 10