Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile TAKE MY $$$$ - BUYING ANY CARD(S) for $2-4 ... SERIOUSLY!

Greetings All,

SCF Owner Scott replaced the "no" tag with the "Must Send First" tag so I am ready to start buying

Oh, and I ONLY had that tag because I was new to the site ... I've never had a single problem on SCF and Scott or Patriotsguy can confirm this.

I want to pay
    (20) different SCF members $2-4 for a single card or lot of cards (commons, etc.,.) and I don't care what the cards are. Yes, I am 100% serious.

They can also be mailed to either my USA or Canadian address ... whichever is cheaper for you.

What's the catch? Nothing other than you must leave me positive feedback when I pay. That's it

You want a quick $2-4 for a card or cards you don't value any higher than that, pm me or post the card(s) here and
    TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Jameis1of1; 10-15-2016 at 12:07 PM.
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    OK, I'll bite! Have team/player preferences? Post up a deal and I will make sure to send you something worth your while

Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

My guy is Jameis but I'm cool with anything. I'd always prefer (1) autos (2) game used (3) rookies (4) stars ... in that order, but again, I'm good with anything :-)

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.

I shall post up a deal, thanks!
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

Thank you ... I'll be on and off today but can complete deals before the weekend is over and certainly next week :-)

You cool with PWE? If so I can post up a small deal and shoot you over something. LMK, thanks.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Vince Young (UT) (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

how many cards do you need in a deal? have winstons
    I collect ttm/IP autos. Always willing to trade/sell cards to grow my autograph collection.
    I collect Jack Lambert, Too Tall Jones, Lebron James, Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Favre, Michael Jordan, Hofers
    I'm the proud owner of REED Authentics

Quote Originally Posted by 34BoJackson16 View Post
    You cool with PWE? If so I can post up a small deal and shoot you over something. LMK, thanks.
    What does PWE mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameis1of1 View Post
    What does PWE mean?
    Plain white envelope.

Quote Originally Posted by size17shoes View Post
    how many cards do you need in a deal? have winstons
    One or more will be fine :-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast