Players Choice Trade Night - One Card to Show for it

Another fun night at Players Choice last night - there was a lot of wax getting ripped as we did some group breaks for Timmy's, Premier, and the new Artifacts. I think a lot of people came away with some great cards for their collections, including my buddy @ravman who came up aces on a number of the group breaks.

I moved a bunch of my Tim's stuff to the store to help them out with their collection filling, and put the proceeds towards a spot in a Premier break. I got the ace pick for what was an all-right box. My hit was the Matt Murray auto RC. Pretty nice card.

But you know me. That isn't something I'm keeping around.

Especially not on a night where Ultimate was getting ripped like it was going out of style and somebody pulls a Carey card that's almost as sick as he is.

So here's my main takeaway from the night:

Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Awesome card (and nice pun!)

Congrats on the newest add to your 'sick' Carey Price PC!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I guess your entire habs budget now goes to Carey! Great card

My bucket:

Hidden Content