2014 bowman chrome rookie refractors and more to trade

I have all of these ( 16 ) cards from out of the 2014 Bowman Chrome Football I'm looking to trade as a Lot--THESE ARE ALL REFRACTORS---With the one Red one being a RC of Jace Amaro #154 Serial Numbered to only 01/25 Made And is of the first one made-Then theres a Bowmans Best Die Cut Refractor of Eric Ebron And Matt Ryan #33 And Jay Cutler #59 And Darrelle Revis #4 And a Jordan Reed #79 SN# 223/299 And Ryan Tannehill SN# 019/299 And Donte Moncrief RC #167 SN# 32/99 And Will Sutton RC #120 SN# 083/299 And Jordy Nelson #81 SN# 015/299 And Bishop Sankey RC #140 SN# 267/271 And one of Jason Witten #71 SN# 107/271 And A J McCarron RC Card #145 And Damien Williams #147 And Will Sutton RC120 And a Topps Shelf Odell Beckhan Jr RC And if anyones interested-I have whats left of rookies and stars that I got out of the two boxes to trade--

NOW ON TO WHAT I WANT TO TRADE ALL OF THESE FOR--------------
    I'm looking for rookie cards of Rob Gronkowski or Tom Brady or Dak Prescott or E Elliott of the Dallas Cowboys---Or Just send me offers of Autoed cards-Or even some rare Magic cards-Ive been trading my cards to get cards for the kids here-I know nothing about these Magic gaming cards-I would trade for packs or boxes But I don't think anyone wants to trade them-I buy the kids some-But that's only once a month when I get my check-Maybe would trade for some vintage baseball-or even some of the older fishing lures
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com