2016-17 Leaf Ultimate One-Timer dual and single patches!

https://twitter.com/Leaf_Cards

check out these amazing patches!

only in 2016-17 Leaf Ultimate Hockey out at the Expo Next Month!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Those are some sick Patches!!! Did you see the Tony Esposito stick card?? It has Bobby Hull's Auto on it. Thats weird..

Ive been hard on Leaf but ITG Used was awesome and this looks just as awesome. When I think of Leaf I think of HOF and GU. That's what you guys (ITG, Leaf) do best. Keep up the good work. I like what I'm seeing

Got a sick price for an ITG Used box that just came in today. Cant wait to open it.

Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Daniel Sprong, Top Player Autos and Rookies

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Quote Originally Posted by theboxbreaker96 View Post
    Ive been hard on Leaf but ITG Used was awesome and this looks just as awesome. When I think of Leaf I think of HOF and GU. That's what you guys (ITG, Leaf) do best. Keep up the good work. I like what I'm seeing

Got a sick price for an ITG Used box that just came in today. Cant wait to open it.
    Hope you will share with us, my favorite product this year!

I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

love these!

PCs: Brian Elliott, Alex Pietrangelo, Vladimir Tarasenko, Colton Parayko

Currently Looking for 2006-07 ITG Making the Bigs Mike Glumac Gold and Silver Jersey Cards and The Cup Mike Glumac Printing Plates.

Quote Originally Posted by 10-4 collector View Post
    Hope you will share with us, my favorite product this year!
    Definitely will for sure. I will open it after the Pens game. May not get it posted until tomorrow morning though.

Quote Originally Posted by jameslacarte View Post
    Those are some sick Patches!!! Did you see the Tony Esposito stick card?? It has Bobby Hull's Auto on it. Thats weird..
    Weird??? Nope! Awesome!! Actually it is a Esposito trapper that was team signed by the Hawks. Just thought it would be cool to use the Hull auto portion

Also, those guys are frequently at the same blackhawk veteran signings. I got both to sign each of their wine bottles 8 years ago.