Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Busting a case of 2016 Prizm soon!! Anybody looking for any specific players/teams???

I am busting a 12 box case of 2016 Prizm Football. Only really interested in the Cowboys for my PC and will be keeping all Cowboys (except dupes). All other teams/players I would be interested in trading/selling. I don't have a Stream channel but will post the videos weekend after next since Prizm comes out the 26th and I won't have it until the 29th. So, my question is, is anyone interested in any specific players/teams???? If you are, hit me up and let me know what you are looking for. Been on Ebay for years and the fees are getting crazy between Ebay and Paypal. If I hit something big, I'll most likely list it and all the other mid-low end stuff I'll just throw in the closet. Thanks
    November 2010 Beckett Supercollector
    Collecting Witten/Emmitt/Dak/Lilly (Mainly autographs)
    Hidden Content

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    I'd be interested in any 49ers you pull. 1/1s, jersey numbered and low numbered cards would be my preference. Good luck!
    I collect Penny Hardaway. Looking for high end inserts, parallels and all serial numbered cards. Collection of over 1200 different.
    99-00 Topps Gold Label All Classes (Gold, Black, Red) 685/900: 76%

Hidden Content

Any Devontae Booker, and the same ol' big name RCs everyone's is after.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I AM ONLY ABLE TO SHIP ON SATURDAYS

Got you down for 49ers. I'll give you first shot at whatever I hit for that team.
    Hidden Content

responded on the main thread but got you down for 49ers

Quote Originally Posted by vaterstix View Post
    I'd be interested in any 49ers you pull. 1/1s, jersey numbered and low numbered cards would be my preference. Good luck!
    Hidden Content

Got you for Booker and any rookies other than Dak and Zeke. Those would be going in my own pc. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rdaveigajr View Post
    Any Devontae Booker, and the same ol' big name RCs everyone's is after.
    Hidden Content

interested in any karl joseph and if they made any jalen richard for this product.
    Collecting:
    Basketball: LeBron James, De'Aaron Fox, Skal Labissiere, Dwyane Wade
    Football: Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack, Randy Moss

Interested in Malcolm Mitchell(N.E.), Leonard Floyd(Chicago), and Keith Marshall(Washington). plmk Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Trade List)
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)
    I go by trade value, if you want sell value sell your card and buy the one you want. Sorry if I offended anyone.

I'd be interested in any Eli Manning cards.
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees, LeBron James, Shaq!
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card -- 05/15/16 800th Card!

Im interested in sterking shepard, eli apple, paul perkins and obj. Thanks!
    Hidden Content
    PC: OBJ, chrome Landon Collins, Eli Manning, J. Brissett
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast