Smile Nice game used auto trade list . Looking for nice corey seager. Julio urias. And current prospect s

hi. I have a nice list of gameused and autos looking for nice corey seager. Julio urias. jose de leon. and current dodgers prospects and rookies. and select mike trout and clayton Kershaw. thanks. larry

img207.jpg

2005 UD ALL STAR ICHIRO JERSEY CARD
    2012 TOPPS ALL STAR MIGUEL CABRERA JERSEY CARD
    2016 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR MALLEX SMITH, ROOKIE AUTO 335 / 499
    2015 TOPPS HERITAGE HI SERIES CLUBHOUSE COLLECTION ROBINSON CANO JERSEY CARD
    2015 TOPPS 1983 STAMP COIN. EDWIN ENCARNACION 50 / 50
    2016 TOPPS CHROME AARON NOLA. ROOKIE AUTO
    2016 TOPPS CHROME BLUE REFRACTOR PARALLEL BYUNG-HO PARK. ROOKIE AUTO 011 / 150 SP

2016 BOWMAN CHROME BLUE REFRACTOR JON GRAY. ROOKIE AUTO 090 / 150
    Last edited by desertdogg; 10-18-2016 at 11:41 PM.
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

I have a Pro debut de Leon patch. I'll move that for the Mallex.

zanderlex , thanks on the offer but not a fan of the pennant cards.
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

bump for the day

I can also do a 2016 Topps Chrome Mike Trout base refractor for the Mallex. Same BV.

zanderlex. thanks on the offer. I opened three boxes of topps chrome so iam covered on 2016 chrome trouts

bump for the day

The other main card that I have is a Bowman Chrome Blue Urias /150 but I'd probably Ben looking at both the Mallex and the Park.

is the Julio an auto ?