Thread: Mini Card Storage

Mini Card Storage

I am trying to find a good way to store mini cards. I am trying to build a set of Allen and Ginter mini cards, and can't find a good way to store them without damage (basic card storage is too big). I am posting in the general forum because this could be relavent for any small card storage. Any help would be appriciated.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Wow, thats a tough one. Im not sure if there are any small cards, look into the Topps 206 (I think those were about the AG Mini Size) or the Older AG cards, and see what kinda people hold those in.

Ive never seen them that small, but you could probably put them in a large screwdown.

here's how i'm storing mine. is it the best way? probably not. lol

penny sleeve
    card saver
    penny sleeve zip lock bag(~10-15 in each)

For my Topps T-206 mini's...I use the 15pocket pages made by Ultra-pro, and I'm going to put the A&G's into them once I get to that project. It's the best way I've found to secure and display.

While it works...The penny sleeve/ Semi-Rigid method just didn't cut it for more than a few cards.

Take care, hope that helped some..
    -Me
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

I store mine in a penny sleeve and then a top loader. You can put the minis horizantal into the toploader. It only fits 2 each but for the black borders this is the way to go for protection.

Hmm... Any of the minis I save are going the penny sleeve, toploader route...

Only 1 per top loader... The mini tends to sit right in the middle at the bottom with no problems... Figure, if you can get 25 toploaders for $2, then for just the top loaders it will cost $28...

As for storage, I just put the toploader back into the pack it came in with a simple number taped onto the package to let me know what cards are in that particular pack... Also helps to have a cabinet that is dedicated to cards..

Ultra Pro makes penny sleeves for T206 size cards now. I think they unveiled them at the 2006 National Conv. I got an Allen & Ginter promo from the Topps booth, and it came in an Ultra Pro penny sleeve.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Ultra Pro makes penny sleeves for T206 size cards now. I think they unveiled them at the 2006 National Conv. I got an Allen & Ginter promo from the Topps booth, and it came in an Ultra Pro penny sleeve.

God, it's about time someone finally did this, I wonder why it took so long!!