Question Are you watching less NFL because of the protests?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/fans-wa...172059483.html

Are you watching less NFL because of the protests?

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I stopped watching the national anthem. To try and make something that represents the best of us into something that it is not is reprehensible and anyone who wants to disrespect those of us who have served with pride to make a "statement" about something that has absolutely nothing to do with the sports event should get a swift kick in the junk. There are so many other ways we can make a difference in this world, disrespect isn't one of them. For a rich player who is trying to make a difference they have even more avenues to make an impact than a soldier who dedicated thier life to making a difference in this world.
    Last edited by unitasfan; 10-22-2016 at 06:30 PM.
    "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."

Nescit cedere

Hidden Content

For me I'd say about 90% of the reason is because the games and teams suck because they over expanded and now have too many teams in the league with 10% of it being the players acting like a bunch of rich spoiled babies.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

No change here. Media needs to stop covering this crap. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Woogie23 View Post
    No change here. Media needs to stop covering this crap. Problem solved.
    Agreed. I'm watching the same as before. If the media just ignored these things...nobody would care. But, it sells. I will admit though, the quality of the football seems lower this season than before.

My opinion is simple: Krapernick gets told he is second string, Gabbert starting - so he pouts (sitting for the anthem) Media sees this and runs with it due to boring news day, Krapernick is told by someone - get a reason/story for sitting or you are toast. So he states he is sitting due to oppression (his initial story was kind of garbage until someone refined it for him) News media lives off the line for a few weeks and even though the general population is tired of it, they continue to run the nonsense.

I wish more players were classy, like Larry Fitzgerald, not like stupid showboaters that the media loves to replay them acting like a fool. I liked it when football players did their job and didn't celebrate every play they made. I guess the next time I do my job right I should dance around like a fool, pretend I got a championship belt and jump into some stands all the while pretending to rope an imaginary steer and do some high stepping - my boss would love it!

what protests?

whether someone salutes a flag is the most unimportant thing on earth

Quote Originally Posted by ctkenjr View Post
    My opinion is simple: Krapernick gets told he is second string, Gabbert starting - so he pouts (sitting for the anthem) Media sees this and runs with it due to boring news day, Krapernick is told by someone - get a reason/story for sitting or you are toast. So he states he is sitting due to oppression (his initial story was kind of garbage until someone refined it for him) News media lives off the line for a few weeks and even though the general population is tired of it, they continue to run the nonsense.

I wish more players were classy, like Larry Fitzgerald, not like stupid showboaters that the media loves to replay them acting like a fool. I liked it when football players did their job and didn't celebrate every play they made. I guess the next time I do my job right I should dance around like a fool, pretend I got a championship belt and jump into some stands all the while pretending to rope an imaginary steer and do some high stepping - my boss would love it!
    OMG! I would love to do this!!
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current and retired Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

Yes, I have and I have no problem admitting it. Crapernick and others like him are tools of his GF, BLM and of the media. Crapernick, among others wear clothing that shows his / their true lack of understanding of history. Then you have the NFL doing stupid things to make it worse.
    Last edited by 11chaos; 10-28-2016 at 06:32 AM.