My loss is your gain baseball sale thread. Lots of great memorabilia and cards.

Hi everyone, I am listing cards from my personal collection for sale in order to raise money to fix my house from the damage caused by hurricane Matthew. I was evacuated from my home before the storm and took the important things with me, my wife, my dogs and my card and memorabilia collection. I came back days later to notice minor damage at first, but now discovering more damage than anticipated. I'm looking to raise enough to fix since the damage is less than my insurance deductible. I'm not looking for charity, but I will price stuff to move quickly including my baseball, Football, Hockey and sports memorabilia. Thanks again for looking and here is what I have;

Cal Ripken Jr/Tony Gwynn Framed picture with auto's and rookie cards. The Ripken auto is from Sports Kings and the Gwynn was acquired TTM back in the 90's which I never had authenticated. I'm looking for $65 delivered.

Bob Feller Autographed Baseball with display case. I met Bob in the early 90's and had him sign this for me at a card show. Looking for $40 delivered.

Pete Rose Autographed Baseball with display case. I met Pete at a card show signing in the early 90's and he inscribed 4256 on the ball as well. Looking for $40.00

Gaylord Perry Autographed Baseball with reprint rookie card in display case. I met Mr. Perry at a card show in the early 90's. Ball holder has a crack in it, but in otherwise good shape. Looking for $35 delivered.

Enos Slaughter Autographed Baseball in ball cube. I met Enos in the early 90's at a card show and had him sign. Looking for $30.00 delivered.

1993 NY Mets/Colorado Rockies Opening Series 1st Edition Inaugural Series Program signed by Brett Saberhagan. Brett signed this for me at his sports complex on Long Island, NY in the late 90's. It comes framed and ready to display. Looking for $40.00 delivered.

If you have any questions about items please ask away and thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center