Thread: Topps Gold : 11 box break

Topps Gold : 11 box break

OPPS miss counted! I busted 12 packs not 11

Met up with a friend at the local and we had a pack busting frenzy of breaking a case of Topps Gold. I did nine boxes from the first case and then two from a second case. We put two base class one sets together from the total break.

My friends best auto and I guess this would be the case hit was a Jose Canseco auto. We did hit three Carl Edwards Jr autos in the first case between us.

Here are the hits from my nine boxes in case one

Not scanned:

Alex Cobb # 7/50
    Trea Turner # 33.50
    Luis Severino # 41/50

Not numbered
    the mentioned Carl Edwards Jr
    Steven Piscotty
    Byung-Ho Park
    Frankie Montas
    Corey Dickerson

Retired Vet
    Shawn Green

My favorite from case one

I was not going to buy any box/packs from the second case but my friend bought some and this the exact same autos I hit in case one so I bought one pack

Not Numbered Alex cobb

And I guess I got the case hit, if this card is the case hit ????

Boxes were only $53.00 at our local, so at that price point you can't expect to hit Trout, Harper, or Bryant. It was a fun break with seven packs. At least you get to rip seven packs instead of only one although this product has to be sold by the box because you know exactly which pack contains the auto when you open the box.

Good luck
    Last edited by ronfir; 10-21-2016 at 04:47 PM.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Cards look cool. Thanks for the first pics.

Thanks for the mention! Is that a black /50 or a regular gold frame?
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! :)
    Hidden Content Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by mouschi View Post
    Thanks for the mention! Is that a black /50 or a regular gold frame?
    It is the regular gold frame but I plan on keeping the card as it is my first Jose auto that I actually pulled.

It is a nice one - congrats!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! :)
    Hidden Content Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!