Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saying Goodbye to Collecting... Selling my Entire Hockey Card Collection

Hi everyone, I know it's been a very long time since I last posted, but after a long while of contemplation, I feel like it is time for me to sell my collection. My dad and I have been collecting hockey cards over the past 10+ years, and although the years of collecting have been some of the best of my life, the burden of student loans for college is just too much to bear. Posted are all the cards we've collected that we feel like have or did have some value at a point in time. If you look at the pictures, you'll see price tags on some of the cards which I acquired from various places or tried to sell at shows a while ago, but I want to make it very clear that you all should PLEASE IGNORE THE PRICE TAGS ON THE CARDS. Those price tags are very old and are not representative of the current values of virtually any of the cards listed. Furthermore, I would also like to make clear that I prefer to sell as a lot, and I do not wish to parcel off the collection. I want to sell the whole collection at once since I need the money to pay college tuition for the next semester. I took the time to get a rough estimate of the relative BV of the cards in my collection, and the total came out to around $7,000 or ~$8.70 per card. I'm not expecting BV on the cards or anywhere near that number, but I just wanted to leave that there as a point of reference. Ultimately, I'm open to any offers you guys may have. You guys have helped me get a ton of cards for my collection, and I am truly thankful for the time I've spent being a part of this community. If you guys have any other better suggestions of selling the collection, please let me know that as well, since I'm trying to be able to get the most amount of money that I can within this set time window. Please comment or PM me with any questions or offers you may have. Thank you all so much for your time!

Also, as you all will quickly be able to tell, I am very much so a Carolina Hurricanes fan, and that is the bulk of the collection. If you any of you know people who are looking to collect Hurricanes cards, if you could let me know, or let them know about this thread that would also be great.

And finally, like I said before, it has been a very long time since I last used this website, so if I'm breaking any sort of forum rules with anything I've said or done in this post, please let me know, for I promise it was not intentional, and I would fix it as soon as possible.

Edit: Just to give an idea of what I'm looking for, I am accepting offers as low as $1,000

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gocanes234; 10-26-2016 at 02:42 PM.