Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

looking for Cubs past or present, 50/50 ROMLB

If anyone is going to signings for any Cubs players past or present, let me know. I like to do ROMLB for the 50/50 . Interested in many players, let me know which you can get and i will let you know if i need them and how we can make it work.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please PM me and I can send you pics of what I have duplicates of already, if interested in purchasing or trading for. I also have a buttload of signed photos

SCF Rewards
    Country

i do have both selig and manfred ROMLBs available for the 50/50

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still interested, i have Manfred , Selig, and 2016 WS ROMLB for any Cubs 50/50 anyone is willing to do.