1952-53 Parkhurst - Progress thread

Decided to put together a low/mid level graded set of the 1952-53 Parkhurst. I will add to this thread as i acquire the cards. I am mostly looking for PSA 4, 5 or 6 to keep the set affordable.

Anyhow let's get on with it...my 1st 2 cards!

Collecting:
    Vintage PSA Rookies of star players (80s, 70s, 60s, 50s...)
    site: Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hmmmm...the second one isn't showing up. Not sure if it's my antique laptop or what. Anyway, look forward to seeing your progress. I've moved to vintage (though football and racing) myself. Nothing wrong with some vintage hockey, though!
    Supercollecting Andrew Shaw 73% w/ 1/1s (141/194 cards) or 87% w/o 1/1s listed in SCF inventory as of 2/9/17 ; Jedd Gyorko in WVU uniform; vintage Champ Car/Indy 500 cards.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by wvu_class_of_2001 View Post
    Hmmmm...the second one isn't showing up. Not sure if it's my antique laptop or what. Anyway, look forward to seeing your progress. I've moved to vintage (though football and racing) myself. Nothing wrong with some vintage hockey, though!
    It happens to me sometimes, try refreshing the page. And thanks!
    Collecting:
    Vintage PSA Rookies of star players (80s, 70s, 60s, 50s...)
    site: Hidden Content