Trading or selling all of what i have left for vintage baseball cards

SOLD---SOLD---SOLD---SOLD---SOLD---SOLD---SOLD---SOLD---SOLD---SOLD---SOLD---SOLD---SOLD---

If ANYONE is interested in ALL of the vintage cards I posted And even maybe all of the others let me know Because I'm trying to just get some cards for the kids---I buy them some-But only at the beginning of the month when I get some extra cash-I'm looking to get some rookies or autos or game used-OR unopened-But you do not see much of that trading on here-In football they like the Cowboys and New England-And of Tom Brady-Rob Gronkowski-E Elliott and Dak Prescott of the Cowboys Or in Game used of the players just listed or of Johnny Unitas or other past football or baseball greats-Would even take a Griffey Jr 89 Upper Deck rookie card--Or shoot me your offers---You can look at all my other post and see the tears of cards I have to offer someone-Theres a couple hundred of the 1976 Topps and I have from 1972 to 1981s And LOTS of them have sharp looking corners
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kawhona4; 10-27-2016 at 05:58 AM. Reason: SOLD / TRADED TRADED / SOLD

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    If you're interested, I have a football "lot' of about 150 cards and a 25 card "lot" of basketball cards I'll trade for the 60 card baseball "lot" you have on this thread. The football is mostly from the 1970's-early 1990's (and about 40% Redskins), and the basketball are mostly 1990's. I don't have any gu or auto's of football or basketball. PLMK. Thanks.

sorry---do not think this will work---but I do thank you for trying

If that doesn't work, then who/what would you want in baseball "RC's" and/or gu and/or auto's ?

I will take a look again-But what for bigger name do you have in the vintage--I do not want and 80s or 90s stuff--Maybe in the 70s in Football
    and in baseball more or less just the bigger names in auto or game used-I myself like that of the past greats But I'm looking at all offers-But as of now I'm signing off and will not be back on line till tomorrow am Thank You

Hello, check your mail. I sent you a PM. Thanks. Bill

OK BILL I just saw that it was the 1978 After I take a look to see how many of them I have I will let you know