More Artifacts = Patches and # 1 plus amazing luck with Portfolio

Stopped by the local as the owner got in two new cases of Artifacts. Busted one case and four boxes from a second one. I had some amazing luck in getting some quality patches. After paying out, I realized I needed one more auto to fill a page in my book so there was a brand new box of Portfolio the owner had opened so I grab six packs. If I read the odds correctly about the Portfolio hits then this was an amazing amount of luck

the Portfolio:

Odds: 1: 2563 packs

and

Odds for auto 220 was 1:4223 Packs. Doesn't sell for much but still had to believe I hit this auto

On to the best hits from the Artifacts break

A patch

Rookie patch

Some Romans:

Super Short Print Rookie auto

Top 3 hits

Next, I hit his rookie card # 3/25 and his rookie auto jersey plus this amazing patch

And another Roman:

Fun day at the card shop!

2. Kronozio

Very Nice Leaf Hits!!!!! Let me know if the Nylander is up for grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dergula View Post
    Very Nice Leaf Hits!!!!! Let me know if the Nylander is up for grabs.
    Will me pulling the Emerald I card I am planning on keeping both cards. Should look very nice together.

Wow!! Sweet Nylander Patch & a double Wow!! On the Matthews.. Congrats on the 2 sweet Leaf hits & that Crosby isnt too bad either..

You nailed it with the rookie redemptions! Nice.