Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

* 2016 WWE Hell in a Cell Predictions *

Who ya got?!

Pre-Show 6-Man Cruiserweights Match: Sin Cara, Lince Dorado and Cedric Alexander Vs. Tony Nese, Ariya Daivari and Drew Gulak
    Sin Cara, Lince Dorado and Cedric Alexander

WWE United States Championship Hell in a Cell Match: Roman Reigns* Vs. Rusev w/ Lana
    Roman Reigns

WWE Raw Tag Team Championship: The New Day* Vs. Cesaro and Sheamus
    The New Day

Womens Match: Dana Brooke Vs. Bayley
    Bayley

WWE Universal Championship Hell in a Cell Match: Kevin Owens* Vs. Seth Rollins
    Kevin Owens

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match: T.J. Perkins* Vs. Brian Kendrick
    Brian Kendrick

Tag Team Match: Enzo Amore and Big Cass Vs. The Club
    Enzo Amore and Big Cass

WWE Raw Women's Championship Hell in a Cell Match: Sasha Banks* Vs. Charlotte Flair
    ​Sasha Banks

*denotes defending champion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

Pre-Show 6-Man Cruiserweights Match: Sin Cara, Lince Dorado and Cedric Alexander Vs. Tony Nese, Ariya Daivari and Drew Gulak - They really need to get rid of the purple lights & ropes for these guys...makes them look like a novelty act. Babyfaces get the win to pop the crowd early.

WWE United States Championship Hell in a Cell Match: Roman Reigns* Vs. Rusev w/ Lana - Does anyone...anywhere...think Roman is losing here? Dude is solid, but Vince & his boys are killing him. Superman punch, spear, Roman retains

WWE Raw Tag Team Championship: The New Day* Vs. Cesaro and Sheamus - Like Sheamus, love Cesaro...but no chance they should dethrone the champs. Guessing a miscommunication finish & the champs retain

Womens Match: Dana Brooke Vs. Bayley - Poor Bayley. Called to the main roster, triple-threat with Sasha & Charlotte & then stuck with this feud. Hoping Bayley wins so she can move on to literally anybody else!

WWE Universal Championship Hell in a Cell Match: Kevin Owens* Vs. Seth Rollins - These 2 should go all-out to steal the show, & I'm guessing they will. Despite the Cell, I smell a screwy finish on the way. Owens retains & we push closer to Seth/HHH

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match: T.J. Perkins* Vs. Brian Kendrick - Should be a really good match if given the time.Belt needs to stay with TJP until the division is able to establish itself, but the entire build has pointed to Kendrick getting the win & his "one last run." Perhaps a thank-you for having to train Eva Marie lol

Tag Team Match: Enzo Amore and Big Cass Vs. The Club - The Club NEED to win a feud...and a match! Enzo & Cass are Teflon, loses don't hurt them at all. Enzo takes the pin, & the Club get a needed W

WWE Raw Women's Championship Hell in a Cell Match: Sasha Banks* Vs. Charlotte Flair - Wind these 2 up & let them loose. The build to this has been excellent, & main event or not these 2 are going to go all-out to make a statement. In a perfect smark world, Charlotte gets busted open & taps out to the Banks Statement a la old school Naitch. The Boss retains!

SCF Rewards
    Country

When did the WWE go so crusierweight crazy? I mean 2 matches on a PPV that's some WCW level stuff right there.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

@DaKidder - I share your exact sentiment regarding Bayley. I cringe every time I see Dana Brooke. Especially when she does her go to "strong man" pose crap. She's so all around bad and still green, IMO. She shouldn't have been called up yet, another year in NXT I think would've done wonders for her. But alas the E wasn't patient and called up a work in progress. I don't hate her, I see her potential but she was no where near main roster ready when she was called up. Not her fault either.
    @pwaldo - The cruiserweights deal has to be mainly Trips, right? I don't think Vince suddenly had a change of heart. And I don't think it was Steph or Mick. Speaking of Steph, she needs to be less on TV now. I find her awful nowadays. Unless she's wearing street walking wardrobe. Then I find it much easier to zone out whatever verbal crap she is spewing and/or her horrible acting of late. Like that fake phone call on Raw (after Owens won the Universal Championship) where you clearly can see her phone is waiting for her to dial a number. Then she acts like she's talking to someone. I know this is fake BUT COME ON. Don't make it so bloody obvious, Steph/WWE!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I'd have to say HHH is calling the shots with the cruiserweights. They were never a favorite of Vince and the only time the WWE previously attempted to push that stuff was when it was popular in places like WCW etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dakidder - 6/8
    Myself - 5/8

Every time Charlotte wins the Raw Women's Title I never see it coming! What a match. The same way you felt about The Club, dakidder, I felt about Enzo n Cass. It's looking likely now that The New Day will beat Demolition's record.