Please Note - YoungGuns1988 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

Looking to Buy: 16-17 William Nylander Gold Script #/100

Hello guys,

I am looking to purchase or possibly trade for the 16-17 MVP gold script parallel of William Nylander, #/135. If anyone has one for sale or trade or knows where I can find one, please let me know. Already have the green and super, just need the gold for the rainbow :)

Thanks!
    Last edited by YoungGuns1988; 10-27-2016 at 01:59 PM.

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!

Quote Originally Posted by YoungGuns1988 View Post
    Hello guys,

I am looking to purchase or possibly trade for the 16-17 MVP gold script parallel of William Nylander, #/135. If anyone has one for sale or trade or knows where I can find one, please let me know. Already have the green and super, just need the gold for the rainbow

Thanks!

Hey, I've got the gold Nylander card. Haven't seen any other ones around yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MoronicMatt View Post
    Hey, I've got the gold Nylander card. Haven't seen any other ones around yet.
    Pm'd you.

Bump. Willing to spend over book value to get one of these, or trade something of higher value. Thanks!