Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Kronozio sales?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kronozio sales?

i would like to know before i start loading thousand and thousand of cards on this site, do cards actually sale? how do i find out how many cards have sold in the past and in the present?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/Kronozio See kronozio's Items on eBay Kronozio

Hi!

This is a complex question to answer do you want the business-wise answer or the honest guy one hehehe :)
    In fact if I was not honest I could say thousand cards per weeks but I am. Has you may already know we only have one year of existence. So I can't cheat and tell you that we already have million views per month and sellers are selling big time. The reality is that we need guys like you that are ready to put thousands of cards online, talk about the system and be active in helping us create a better experience for collectors. We are tech guys with a lot of experiences in programming, pipeline optimization and are collectors too. We have put our heart and soul in that project (ho and a huge pile of money) to offer a new system to collectors. Raising the bar by bringing a solution that is up to date, fast and easy to operate. BUT, there is no magic on getting more sales on a website. We need more cards available to buyers and bring more buyers to the website for the sellers. So, the more seller with good cards we have the more traffic we will get. I cannot guaranty you that you will make a lot of sales per month right now but I certainly can guaranty you that we are doing everything possible to spread the words about us and bring more buyers every week. With over 1200 registered users and over 250 sellers already that list 10K-20K new cards on the website every month we are pretty confident that at some point it will be exponential and you will sell more than big-name site. But if you decide to go all in with Kronozio I think you're doing a good move. The software is free, you can list on Kronozio.com without any listing or monthly fees, you can subscribe to our eBay connector so you can list free on Kronozio.com and like some clients sell thousand dollars per month selling on eBay with the connector. One software to list your cards in your own Kronozio store and on eBay. Ho and you can talk to the owners of the business anytime. No bullsh... no lying just the truth to collectors.

Hope this will help you make a choice.

p.s.: We are currently rebuilding the website so buyer will get a better experience and will love it.

David.
    Last edited by KZ-David; 11-01-2016 at 04:24 PM.