Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTT: 100 #'d RC's for Hockey

WTT: 100 #'d RC's for Hockey

I have about 95-100 ct lot of Football of junk serial numbered rc's and I think there might be a couple of auto's and a couple of jerseys...nothing great but looking for someone who would send me half that in junk hockey serial numbered RC's...I would even take Young Guns from 00-01 to present too(don't want any from 02-03). No need to send list. Just tell me you have the cards to do it and we'll get it posted and going. Would be looking for 45-50 hockey cards in return.

Sean
    Last edited by lastwordis; 10-31-2016 at 01:47 PM.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    My Ebay Store: Hidden Content
    If you are in the US and a fellow SCF'er and contact me PRIOR to bidding or making offers any single(s) purchase that is over 3.00 will receive free shipping.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Sean, i have (2) 1997 leaf banner season Wayne Gretzky cards #24 (2391/1000 & 2307/1000). i believe they book $25 each. please let me know if you'd be interested in these two cards?

Tony

Hey Tony, yeah those are neat inserts...what would you be looking for in trade? What sports do you collect...players...teams...etc.

Sean
    If you are in the US and a fellow SCF'er and contact me PRIOR to bidding or making offers any single(s) purchase that is over 3.00 will receive free shipping.

I'm interested in your football serial #"d lot along with the gu and auto's.

Tony

Hey Tony, I couldn't part with the lot for just those two but I tell you what. If you happen to have in addition to the two Gretzky's any two 25.00 cards that are hockey to go with them I would do it. Let me know either way...no pressure or anything.

Sean

Sean, I searched through my cards last night and found 2 more of the same Gretzky cards.
    that's a total of (4).

Tony

Do they all look good...no chipping or anything? I know those banner season cards are temperamental. If so, we have a deal!

They looked good to me. I do have a few inserts of those guys that you mentioned...i could trade them to you.
    Sean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast